- Child Abuse Royal Commission Case Study 25 (Or: A Few Thoughts About Redress) March 20, 2015
- David Shoebridge’s 3-Point Reform Package for Victims of Child Sexual Abuse (Or: Tear Down Those Walls) March 19, 2015
- Australian Adelaide Archbishop Philip Wilson Charged (Or: Touchdown!) March 17, 2015
- Bilgrimage Article on a US Inquiry into Child Abuse November 4, 2014
- Victims and Lawyers (Or: He Who Pays the Piper …) September 9, 2014
Tag Archives: Assumption College Kilmore Victoria.
The Marist Brothers is a world-wide Catholic Church order, noted for its role in teaching at primary and secondary school levels. Many of its “teachers” entered the order as teenagers, and gained their first teaching appointment while still teenagers. They … Continue reading